Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Alpine skiing
Finland can ski in in the winter only and the Europe can ski the whole year even in the Alps. The apls are Europe´s most popular ski destination but I recommend that you should go to ylläs. There is finnish longest slope it is about two miles long. Rattle can on skis and board and usually people at the beginning of learning on skis but many later change to the board. Skis downhill is easier than on the board in my opinion. The ski slopes is a wide range of such has steep hills and long hills and short hills. I like steep hills because I like challenges and some people like to jump on ski jumping hill. Ski resort is park that is intended for tricks. Tricks are professionals. Skis downhill is very fun and I recommend to all.

by Aatu Uotila

No comments:

Post a Comment