Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day of sports

Day of sports

I tried many new Sport Activities in Second Life. For example I rode on whale. It was very fun. I also sailed by boat. I just sat there but it was cool. Driving jet ski was exciting. It went really fast. But it was hard to get on top of it because there were so many other players before me in the queue.
Golf was so frustrating because there were not any instuctions how to play that. I also decided to try snowboarding. It went so long before I get my snowboarding gears on. It was difficult. Recard to snowboarding, I was very good at it. At least I think so.
Skiing was similar to snowboarding. I liked it too. In fact Second Life Sport Activities were quite different experience than usual. I recommend Second Life sport hobbies to many people of my age. It can surprise you like it surprised me.

Sohvi B

1 comment:

  1. So overall a positive experience? I feel the same way about golfing in SL, too difficult.

    ReplyDelete