Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hang gliding
The activity that I chose was hang gliding. I decided to go for hang gliding since it was the first activity that I saw at first. Obviously it was good enough as I decided not to try anything else after that so I´m pretty happy I chose it.
If you want to try the activity you have to go to activity center and teleport yourself to the beach where it’s easy to spot. To do it you won´t need any equipment as you will be doing it in Second Life so you just have to double-click the hang glider.
The experience was pretty cool especially when I went under the water with my hang glide. Even tough It was fun I would probably enjoy it much more in the real life where I would actually be hang gliding!
I would not do this activity again as it was something you would enjoy doing only once and I think that this kind of activity could suit old people or little children who couldn´t do it in real life.

Sampo

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least you had a go at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is also great for someone who is afraid of hights (like me) :D

    ReplyDelete