Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The joys of snowboarding.

I tried snowboarding in Second Life. I chose this activity because it seemed fun and easy to play with computer!
At first I had to go to the Dolphin Bay Hotel and from there to the Activity Center. Then I teleported myself to the winter sports land. As I got in, there was a snowboard lying ahead of me. I had to find snowboarding boots before I could go on the snowboard. Then, when I had worn them I could start. I hopped on the snowboard and started slaloming gates! That was cool. Snowboarding was easy!

I would and I actually already did it again, because I had to search my way back to the Dolphin Bay Hotel reception and find instructions to write this blog. But yes I would do this again. This activity suits well to people who like playing on the computer in free time and to people who likes skiing games.

Anni V

No comments:

Post a Comment