Monday, January 16, 2012

The joys of windsurfing


I tried windsurfing on Second life. I chose this activity because I tried others, but they didn’t seem as fun as windsurfing. I found the board on the beach, I clicked it and I chose “sit”. It’s all you need to do to get started. You can move your board the same way as your avatar, so the controlling was really easy.

You can even do some tricks with the board by using “fly keys”, but there are only two tricks when I expected there to be more. But it was nice when I could do something else than go just forward. Sometimes controlling was annoying because when I tried to turn, I fell off from the board.

I don’t know if I would do it again, maybe if I’ll go to second life and I get bored… But I think this activity suits very well to everyone, because it is so easy to control and if you like water sports, it’s perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment