Monday, January 16, 2012

Sledding

 I tried sledding in the second life. I tried it because I didn't can't try snowboarding and skating because it's difficult to skate or snowboard by a dog.
I got started when I clicked the sledd and choosen ``sit´´ and then I clicked again the sledd and I choosen ``ride´´ and then it started to slide down the hill.
I only needed the sledd and then it was ready to slide down. Experience was to me quite boring because you just can't do anything else than watch when the dog slide down the hill and it doesn't last long and you can't control the dog well, only little bit and it's just little bit.
I would do it again because it was little bit funny when the dog slides down the hill but I wouldn't do it many times again right the way. Sledding activity would suit very well to animals, because when I tried snowboarding and skating it was very difficult and complicated to animal and controlling was very difficult. So sledding suites very well to animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment