Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SECONDLIFE! Netta Hynninen 11B


Secondlife is very instructive and easy mode of learning. Anybody can make own character to Secondlife and start learning with it. I like Secondlife so much! There I can see my all classmates and chat with them if I am bored and surprisingly I can learn at same time!
My character is named Chickenwingg. You can choose your character from werewolf, people, vampires, animals, robots, vehicles and also randoms! I selected a werewolf and hers favourite hobby is riding whales. Chickenwingg also like golfing and surfing and she love to fly around. In Secondlife you can do funny things like snowboarding, horse riding and all like that, but at same time you can study every school subject. You can change place by walking, flying or running, but Chickenwingg love to fly, because her is named Chickenwingg! Secondlife is very special way to learn, because it surprises you every time with new stories and things, and there you can study all the school subjects. English is not only what you can learn. From Secondlife you will found every other subjects too!
I recommend Secondlife for everybody! It makes your school much more interesting and you will feel your feeling much more energized! Thank you Secondlife for saving me for boring school, now I’m rocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment