Thursday, November 15, 2012

CROATIA

The most wonderfull trip, I have had so far!

Finally in Croatia
I travelled with my best friend, her family and her cousins. The whole trip we had was amazing! After some problems (my friend´s lost passport, broken plane and delayed flights) we finally arrived in Split and soon after that in our travel destination, Mimice. We were booked accomodation from www.homeaway.fi
and to our delight it turned out to be better than we expected. After some unpacking we settled down, relaxed and started to planing our adventures.

Holiday plans
First morning in Mimice was woderfull and hot! After breakfast my best friend and I wanted tolook around the neighborhood and we found ourselves from a lovely small beach with crystal clear water. The water was so tempting that we had to try it and we decided to spend the day sunbathing and swimming. On the next days we looked forward to try some ¨extreme¨ activities like paragliding, rafting and boating. I could tell so much about them but the most interesting was rafting because there we had no idea what to expect. In fact for me the actual rafting wasn´t the nicest part but the view (with waterfalls and mountains) and the clean and fresh water where we jumped in from high rocks was my highlight of the day.

Evenings
In the evenings like in many Southern Europe countries, people (like we did) love to eat out and have fun with friends. Sometimes we were too tired to go to restaurant so we grilled in our own balcony and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. It doesn´t matter where we ate because everywhere were cheaper than in Finland.
All in all, after ten days experience I can recommend Croatia for both relaxing and activity holidays.
I can´t wait to go there back!

Jannika T

No comments:

Post a Comment