Friday, November 16, 2012

MY TRIP TO BARCELONA
Me and my family went to Barcelona almost one month ago. Departure was early in the morning and when we did arrival in Barcelona was still morning. We did took the cap at the airport, which we traveled to a small village Espluges.
 I think that Espluges is much better place than the center of Barcelona for two reasons. At first, at the center were too much people, but when it comes to Espluges, there wasn't any tourists in addition to us. And second place at the center was so expencive too eat or shop, which is certainly understandable.
 Any way, in the evening we went to FC Barcelona's training center, where my little brother was playing whit his ages Barca boys.
 Food was there much better than in Finland and I did like very much at the sightseens. But I regret that I didn't had a time to go to watch the Casa de Famil church.
 I could have been there longer, than the week, but fortunately we get there agen on March. Because my brother did get the invited to practice whit Barca agen. And who knows if we could move there.
 

Olivia A

No comments:

Post a Comment