Friday, November 16, 2012

My different midsummer

 

Last midsummer was awesome and different. I went to Eesti with my family and friends.

We left in the morning at 08.00 and everyone was so sleepy. We ate good and delicious breakfast on the ship. Me and my friends went to the shop and I bought some snacks.

We ordered taxi and we went to our hotel. Our hotel was Pirita hotel. When I arrived to my hotel room I just got laid down on the bed. After that we went to the spa. There was all kind of therapies and mom said that I can choose one of those. I got a head massage. It felt so relaxing.

Midsummer is not so remarkable party in Eesti. People can notice easily that it is midsummer in Finland. People are drinking, being with friends and being in their summer cottage.

After relaxing massage and the others therapies we went to eat chinese food. Everyone was hungry like the wolf and ate pretty quickly.
We went to store and bought all kind of snacks for the night. We ate and we watched TV. We went to the beach in the midnight. There was fantastic moon in the sky and we also saw a shooting stars.
Nea S

No comments:

Post a Comment