Thursday, November 15, 2012

Perfect holiday

Last summer, at the second day of my summer holiday, I went to Greece with my family. Our flight left at eight in the morning and I wasn’t sleep at all because of our middle school graduation party. So I was really tired, but as soon as we came to our hotel in Crete, Rethymna Beach I was super lively! I have been in Rethymnon now six times, so the place is familiar to me and it’s a perfect way to start my summer holiday every year!
 Every morning we go to our hotels breakfast witch is nearly perfect! There is all kind of fresh juices, warm bread, Greek yogurt and fresh vegetables and fruits. After we have eaten, we go to the beach. There we sunbathe and listen good music, go to swim in the ocean, walk at the beach or talk to other vacationers. When the sun goes down, we switch better clothes and go to eat out.
This time we also go to Chania, second biggest town in Crete. I want to go shopping at Chania because there were all my favourite clothes shops! We shop all day and went to eat some snacks. I bought some really nice summer clothes! The trip at Rethymnon to Chania takes about one and half hour at the buss, so when we went back to hotel I was pretty tired. Still I have to go to beach to take pictures and tanning.
At our last day I wanted to try something new, so I went to parasailing. It was really awesome experience and perfect way to end our vacation! At the evening we went to fancy restaurant because my dad had a birthday, so we celebrate it. It was really perfect day!
So our holiday lasted seven days and it was the best vacation where I have ever been! We are going to same place again next year, but this time I’d like to have my best friends or my boyfriend with us!
And the end some pictures:

By Reea V

No comments:

Post a Comment