Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hey there!
I'm really interested in travelling and I would like to tell you my thoughts of it.
 
I think that almost everyone likes to be in some other country more than in their motherland specially in wintertime when it is cold and dark here in Finland. Often would be desired to live in somewhere warm or ''famous'' country for example Spain or the United States, and I would like it too. It would be fantastic if my mothercountry would be warm or hot year-round.

I have visited only countries that are in the Europe and I have enjoyed being there, but still I would like to visit North America or Australia. There is a possibility to do exiting things and I believe my stay there would be pleasant. In abroad language skills are improved and it is always good. I recommend travelling because you get a lot of new experiences and learn about other cultures.
 
by Ella H

No comments:

Post a Comment