Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm going to tell you about one of my favorite food... And it's Lasagne! It's an Italian dish and it usually includes pasta, tomato sauce and cheese sauce. It can includes too minced meat, fish or vegetables for example. Lasagne is cooked in oven after baking minced meat. Making Lasagne takes about half an hour.

I've eaten Lasagne in many places: In restaurant and at home for example and my mother's Lasagne is the best in my opinion. I like it very much because it's so tasty. It is also quite oily and fatty but it doesn't harm when you do sports and burn calories.

Lasagne is not the only good pasta dish. Almost all types of pasta are delicious. It's also true athletes food because it includes a lot of carbonhydrates. My team always eat chicken pasta before a game. I look forward to the next time when my mother makes the appetizing Lasagne. I recommend everyone to eat Lasagne!
By Juuso S

No comments:

Post a Comment