Sunday, November 18, 2012


My favorite sport



Hello my friends!


I will tell you a little about of my favorite sports. My hobby is floorball. I play in Tikkurila Tiikerit B2 Team and we have practices three times a week, and sometimes we have games on weekends. I am forward and I do a lot of goals and also assist them. I also exercise a lot of in my free time. For example in winter I go often to outdoor ice rink to play ice hockey. And in summer I play basketball and football with my friends.


When I watch sports I don't really like to watch floorball at all.

I prefer to watch ice hockey because it is a wonderful sport to watch. My favorite teams are the Helsingin Jokerit and New York Rangers. Jokerit plays SM-liiga and Rangers plays National Hockey League which is abbreviated to the NHL. Today I was spectating in Jokerit game. Jokerit played against HIFK and final result of the game was 3-2 to Jokerit. It was really exiting game and one of the HIFK's goal was rejected!
 
By Jimi N

No comments:

Post a Comment