Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Blog
Review
  In this blog I’m going to present you the latest movie I’ve seen. The movie is called “Blood and Bone”. There is this man called “Bone” (real name Michael Jai White) in Los Angeles, who takes the underground fighting world to his lead while he is trying to fulfill a promise to a dead friend.  It’s a pretty violent movie because its fighting scenes, but I liked it very much and I think that many other boys that are in my age would like it too. I think that Michael Jai White, lead role, made an excellent work with acting in fight scenes. I’ve heard that White has got seven black belts in seven different martial arts. No wonder he can make the fight scenes to look so realistic. As a movie this wasn’t in high class in my opinion, but still the fighting made it look really good.


By Simo-Samuli N

No comments:

Post a Comment